Cornish Whitefish & Potato Cookies
Our very own Whitefish & Potato Cookies make a great wholesome treat, or on-the-go snack; the perfect addition to a raw diet!
100% natural, grain free dog treats
- The fatty acids found in fish are perfect for providing moisture to skin & coats, helping to reduce itchy skin and boost overall coat health, with less shedding and more shine!
- Fish is low in saturated fat, but high protein, great for controlling weight.
- Rich in Omega 3 & 6, which aren't naturally found in canine digestive systems – adding these oils to your pooches diet can have amazing benefits, including: aiding in brain development, helping focus, memory and behaviour and even boosting your dog's immune system!
- Not only will pooches love the taste of these Whitefish & Potato Cookies, they are also highly digestible, reducing the work needed by your dog’s digestive system compared to many protein-rich meats.
- Our Whitefish & Potato Cookies are lovingly made in Cornwall with sustainably sourced fish.
- With a rich, crunchy texture that dogs love, these Cookies are sure to keep your four legged friends happy!
Analytical Constituents: Protein 34.6%, Ash 12.8%, Fibre 2.6%, Moisture 6.15%, Fat 13.14%
- Available in a variety of sizes: 85g, 500g, 1kg and 5kg packs
- Please note – as this is a natural product, the colour and size may vary slightly