Fish Stick Chew - Small
RRP £1.95 | Chew
Our Fish Stick Chews are a long lasting and healthy treat, made using 100% fish skins. The process of naturally drying the skins and rolling them together ensures that the chews are more durable and retain their nutrients. No additives, preservatives, artificial colours or flavours - perfect! Available in small and large sizes.
- Fish is full of Omega oils which have anti-inflammatory benefits, great for joints & mobility. The antioxidants also reduce inflammation in joints and provide a much needed stamina boost for older dogs.
- The fatty acids found in fish are perfect for providing moisture to skin & coats, helping to reduce itchy skin and boost overall coat health, with less shedding and more shine!
- Fish is low in saturated fat, but high protein, great for controlling weight.
- Rich in Omega 3 & 6, which aren’t naturally found in canine digestive systems – adding these oils to your pooches diet can have amazing benefits, including: aiding in brain development, helping focus, memory and behaviour and even boosting your dog's immune system!
- Not only will pooches love the taste of these wonder-treats, they are also highly digestible, reducing the work needed by your dog’s digestive system compared to many protein-rich meats.
- We use a drying process rather than cooking which ensures the fish skins retain their nutritional value. The chews are then rolled together creating a longer-lasting chew which will keep your four-legged friend entertained, helping to alleviate anxiety and boredom.
- Our Fish Skin Chews act as a great natural toothbrush, exfoliating and cleaning away the plaque and tartar as your dog chews!
- With countless benefits for both growing pups and the more senior canine critics, these fish chews do not discriminate when it comes to age.
100% Fish Skins
Analytical Constituents: Moisture: 7.13% Protein: 87.8% Fat: 2.56% Fibre: 1.0% Ash: 11.7%
Energy: kCal/100g 374
- Small: Approx 12cm x 2.5cm x 2.5cm
- Please note – as this is a natural product, the colour and size may vary slightly